Instructions: Read through the questions, answer and discuss your reasoning.
1. What should we do about microplastics?
2. What is the biggest contributor to microplastics?
3. Are there anyways that we can be more environmentally friendly with our everyday tools? E.g. toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, dryer sheets, etc.
4. Which country contributes the most microplastics? What do you think makes them contribute to this?
5. Can we actually live in a world without plastic? Why or why not. Include 3 examples.