Makes: 1 portion (3 toasts)
-pinch of salt
-1/4 cup of any kind of dairy (I used coconut milk)
-3 slices of toast
-1 tbsp of butter (you can you oil or anything to make the pan non-stick)
Optional ingredients to add:
-1/4 tsp of cinnamon (optional)
-1/4 tsp of nutmeg (optional)
- 1 tsp of brown sugar (optional)
- 1tsp of vanilla extract (optional)
-1/2 cup of frozen cherries
-blackberries & blueberries
1) In a bowl combine all the ingredients that are not the toppings.
2) Once combined. Heat a pan up on medium-high and add butter.
3) Once butter is melted. Dip your bread on both sides into the wet mixture.
4) Fry your bread slice. 1 min on each side or until golden brown.
5) Continue you for each slice of bread.
6) Chop up your toppings if needed. I chopped my apple and placed them between each slice of bread.
7) Add the rest of your toppings and maple syrup.